Wednesday, December 22, 2010

December 22, 2010

Hello Friends!!!!

How is everyone??! 
I hope that this wonderful week of Christmas finds you all healthy and happy!

It has been a crazy hectic month.

Papa Spoonful has only been off of work for 3 days so far this month
~ the girls and I sure have missed him ~

Since we both are off  from Christmas eve through after the new year
we are planning to do lots of  christmassing. 

So what has been going on around here...

lots of yucky sicknesses.
coughs.
stomach bugs.
head colds.
aches and pains.

Lots of baking and treat making.

Christmas tree decorating and undecorating.
( we had to replace our dead tree with a new fresh cut)

Birthdays.
Yep, there were already a few birthdays in December.
First was Darla Lewinsky's 7th birthday.

She loves birthday parties!!!!


And Presents!


and she loves her new soft blankie.


and so does Sharky.


I had a birthday on the 16th.

As of today I am 359 days away from 40!
It was a great birthday..
and the greatest gift  of all was
SNOW.


I am all wrapped and ready for the big day.
In fact.. I can't wait..
I have a few awesome surprises for my awesome family.

I still need to decide on the Christmas menu
and...  I have to bake a birthday cake for grandma spoonful who has a Christmas birthday.


If I don't catch up with you all before Saturday
I wish each and every one of you a magical wonderful Christmas.

I am so thankful for the gifts that I found in you ladies!
Merry Christmas.
xoxox



14 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Good to see you posting again :o) I hope you all haven't been too sick :o(

Happy (belated) Birthday!!!!

And Merry Christmas :o)

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Sorry to hear about the sickness, but it looks like you've kept the spirit! Great shots of the pups! Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas:@)

Karen said...

Merry Christmas to you, Leslie!

It's me said...

Hi Lesli......Birthday ???....congratulations !!!........what a sweet dogs you have !!......Wishing you a warm and cosy christmas with your friends and familly.......blessings and love from me.......Ria......love love love ...xxxxxx......xxxxx.....xxxx....

June said...

Happy belated birthday!
And 40 is just another day in the life, not a big deal. I felt exactly the same the day before I turned 40 and the day after..:)

Merry Christmas Lesli!!

Madelief said...

Hi Leslie,

I used my daughters laptop to leave this comment on your blog. My computer still refuses to open it :-(! Congratulations to you and Darla on your birtday's!

I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy 2011!

Lieve groetjes van Madelief x

Heather said...

Have a wonderful holiday, Leslie!

Melanie said...

Merry Christmas!! :)

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Merry Merry Christmas! May your stocking be filled with blessings!

Hugs, Carrie

Enjoy your family time together! That is blessing #1

Kacie Leah said...

Happy belated birthday to both you and Darla!!!!
and also....MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!

Jane @ Going Jane said...

Have a fantastic Christmas, Leslie!

Alwayzbakin said...

Hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy Birthday! We are sick in my house too. Know the feeling. Your doggies are so sweet.

Sheri said...

Hope your Christmas was wonderful and the sniffles have all disappeared from your house. It sounds like an eventful month for you. Hope you have a wonderful 2011!

Mo 'Betta said...

sorry for the sickness, it seems to be making the rounds. we've been lucky so far (knock on wood!) your living room looks great...love the couch and plaid pillows! hope everyone was well enough to enjoy Christmas. Happy New Year!!