Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hitting the creative sauce


On this somber Wednesday in November
I'm gonna take a deep breath
appreciate life
and be thankful for the people who have blessed my world.

AND....  I am going to have wine!!

This evening I  was working on a few little projects that I have going on
 in preparation for the Christmas Bazaar at  Selfie's school.
I am trying to use and get rid off any old materials that I have laying around my craft room.






I even used up all of the extra Halloween wine.


and now
I am seeing cats wearing tutu's!


This is not good! 
:  )

Have a happy Thursday

8 comments:

Julie Harward said...

You see what?1 Where...I don't see any cats wearing tu tu's! LOL ;D

It's me said...

So cute !! little pussy.........lovely day darling....love Ria...

Mo 'Betta said...

Wine always makes me more creative! Not really...but I really like it ;)

Heather said...

Love what you came up with! Snowmen are my favorites! Wine is too!

Lee Ann said...

Oooh wine!! Now you're talking my language!! I love all your Christmas makings. Beautiful!
I soooo have to find a tu tu for meatball, she would look awesome in one! xxx

Country Dreaming said...

Looking good. I really like the Snowmen.

Melinda

Alwayzbakin said...

SO funny. I love the snowmen. What are their heads made from?

Bronwyn said...

Love the snowmen!! Very cute!