Tuesday, November 2, 2010

the cleanup

Happy November friends.

Do you believe it... November.

I would have posted sooner but I couldn't upload any photos.
Seems that I have used my Picasso photo storage allowance.
I had to go in a delete some photos from old blog posts.


I spent the day yesterday taking down all of the Halloween decorations.

The idea of decorating for a new holiday always motivates me to get things done.


Plus, I knew that once the dining room was cleared of all of the Halloween stuff
that I could hang the left over wallpaper from the hallway.


The two rolls of paper was just enough
and I love how it fills the room in.




It's been pretty cold here in Baltimore,
this is where I lay with Darla while typing to you.



I've got tons of work left to do
and no energy to do it.

I'll be  back soon.
I'm gonna chill with my new Thanksgiving romance novel



Army lieutenant Max Forrester is home on leave, and looking forward to celebrating Thanksgiving with his sister, Melissa. Then he finds her fighting for her life in the hospital. All he wants is to protect his sibling... until another damsel in distress crosses his path. Someone's stalking Tara Carmichael, Melissa's social worker, and the danger she's in is very real. Max knows she needs his help--if only he could find a way to protect both women at once! And Tara and Melissa aren't the only ones in danger when the stalker's true target is revealed.

Have a great night and a warm happy Wednesday.

12 comments:

Mo 'Betta said...

wallpaper looks nice!

April Mechelle said...

Love the Wallpaper and the New Thanksgiving Decoration . Stay warm by that fire !!

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

The wallpaper looks great Leslie, as does that cozy stove-enjoy:@)

Blondie's Journal said...

I like your wallpaper and your novel looks very suspenseful!!

Have a happy week! :-)

Xo,
Janie

It's me said...

Beautiful wallpaper...happy day darling....relax....love Ria....

Pam said...

Very pretty wallpaper! Have a good day!

Alwayzbakin said...

That wallpaper is so beautiful. I'm jealous of your cold weather! It's still hot in Florida. Enjoy!

June said...

I like the wallpaper, very pretty.

Curling up in front of the wood burner sounds like a great idea. Sure wish Tightward would buy us one!

Sheri said...

Great festive pictures! But I think Darla is saying, "Put that camera down and get back over here!"

Darla is adorable!

Heather said...

The wallpaper really makes the room pop! Great job!

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

The book looks fun and your table so inviting! I can't believe it is soon to be Thanksgiving! Wow :)

Pumpkin said...

That paper really brings the room alive! Great job Leslie :o)