Thursday, October 28, 2010

more treats

October 28

4 more days till Halloween!

Hi Friends.
I hope you all are enjoying this beautiful last week of October.

Although we haven't quite hit our foliage peak,
It is beautiful here in Baltimore..
The trees are exploding with color..

The next few days will be busy once again..
Tomorrow is the day to get ready for Fridays fun activities...

For the school party and spooky story time
I've already prepared a gazillion more marshmallow pops for Selfies 7th grade classes.




I made a colony of little mice...



some
radioactive green mice..


an infestation!


The mice are super easy to make.
Just dip a stemmed maraschino cherry into melted chocolate
attach Hershey kiss and almonds
Let cool and harden.


I've been having such a good time with our
dinner menu's this month.

Yesterday was
Turkey, Ham and Cheese mini pies
and
bat soup





I am just thrilled that I got a chance to use my little bat dishes.
How cute are they!!!


That is it from here..
There is tons to be done to prepare for weekend.

Have a great night all!


14 comments:

Julie Harward said...

I think...You are so amazing! I have not seen anyone go so "all out" as you have. So many great things every post..awesome! :D

adrienzgirl said...

Those mice are soooooo cute! We are doing Halloween treats today for Share a Spoon at my place. Feel free to link up, or just check out all the Halloween treats people will be linking.

It's me said...

It is almost there......!! hahahah!! lovely post........love Ria

Sarah B said...

Leslie, I have never known anyone more into Halloween. I think of you whenever I see Halloween things in the shops now :)

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

The count down has begun-have fun:@)

Katharine said...

I love the mice! You are so talented and busy! I wish you could send me some of your energy! Everything looks looks great... I can't believe we're almost at the end of the month!
Enjoy the day!

June said...

I love the mice! that is so cool!
I really want to come party with you!!

Kacie Leah said...

i am in love with those little bat bowls! too darn cute!!
and those mice are adorable, gosh you are just so fun!!! it's like a halloween party every night at your house, all month long! LOVE IT!
can't wait to see what you've got in store for the "big day" can't believe it's already here!
hope you're having an awesome week!

Blondie's Journal said...

The mice and bat bowls are just adorable, Leslie!! Have fun at all the festivities!

XO,
Jane

Sherry said...

so festive, the little mice are adorable, have a great weekend and enjoy the little gobblins.

Alwayzbakin said...

Great job on all of those cute snacks! Looks like you had a lot of fun. :)

Lisa said...

where did you get the idea for the mice?! Awesome looking food!!!! XO

All That Glitters said...

Yum!!!! Everything looks good! Is that fresh Prince? lol! We don't get any trick or treaters either. sad face!

Pumpkin said...

Oh YUM! Those mice are too cute! LOL!