Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Monster Marsh Mellows and chocolate dipped cookies

October 19

Hi Friends
Just a little over a week until Halloween comes to a spooky end.
I have been having a great time this October.

Tonight I made some chocolate covered marsh mellows.
This time I added a lollipop stick and gave them a Halloween twist.




I used the extra melted chocolate
 to dip some shortbread cookies
in to make some cute edible monsters.



Selfie is the official taste tester
Kid approval rate:
Two thumbs up!!!


what a mess...





Have a great Wednesday all!!

15 comments:

Parsley said...

You've given me some great snack ideas for my 4H club! The kids will LOVE it!

Julie Harward said...

What a fun mess to be in...the best kind! ;D

Deborah said...

Love all the Halloween goodness!

Alessandra said...

cool!

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Looks like fun! Lovin' the pumpkins:@)

Sheri said...

I love the cookies and marshmallows! So cute and festive.

Madelief said...

Hi Leslie,

Where do you get all those ideas from? They look simply fantastic!!!

Lieve groet, Madelief

Pam said...

Very clever! They are really cool and big kids and small kids would love them!

Katharine said...

These are soooo cute! I love the orange pumpkin ones... I just might have to try this!

Alwayzbakin said...

LOVE these! So cute.

Pumpkin said...

I REALLY want to live in your house!!!! :o)

Catherine said...

Very good ideas and lots of goodies...

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

I love these! They are Fun fun fun, Leslie. I can see you love and enjoy Halloween so very much!!
Happy hugs for a lovely weekend. xxxx

Jane @ Going Jane said...

I LOVE these! I thought of you the other night when the hubby was watching HGTV & there was a show on decorating for a Halloween Block Party. :)

Lisa said...

as always, awesome looking Kid AND cookies!