Monday, October 18, 2010

Hocus Pocus and some monster mouths

October 18

 
according to our Halloween Event Calender
today is
Movie night.

One of our favorite Halloween/Fall movies is
Hocus Pocus


What is your favorite Halloween/Fall movie?

Here is a great snack to enjoy while watching your favorite.

Monster Mouths




Ingredients:

-apple slices
                                                                       -peanut butter
                                                                         -candy corn
                                                                              Method:

Spread peanut butter on to two apple slices. Jam some candy corns on each apple, put the two apples together, and you have a monster mouth. Make as many as you want



Have a great night everyone.


8 comments:

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

My favorite Halloween movie is Young Frankenstein! Saw it at the theater as a teenager and thought it was hilarious:@)

Blondie's Journal said...

I LOVE Practical Magic! Is that a Halloween movie?

XO,
Janie

Krishana said...

Oh my goodness! I thought my family was one of the few who treasured this movie... haha. We have made it a tradition to watch it every Halloween for over a decade now. It is such a fun family movie!

Mo 'Betta said...

The monster mouths are the cutest!! Such a simple idea, but my kids would love it...we'll have to do this soon!

Jennifer said...

Yelp! You can anyone that knows me and they will tell you I'm a die hard Hocus Pocus fan!!! It's my favorite movie of all time!!!! Have fun!!!

Prairiemaid said...

I have to vote for Young Frankenstein, too!

So funny!

Love the cute monster mouths.

Blessings,
Cheryl

Julie Harward said...

I love that one too! I have been gone for a week so I am catching up with your posts..love the suckers and the cute witch hats! ;D

Lisa said...

though i hate scary movies, i love the original Halloween. XO