Friday, October 1, 2010

31 days of Halloween

Happy October Friends


During the month of October, my favorite month..
I want to post a small  seasonal entry for each day.. 

Oct. 1st 

More of the Halloween tour..

Take a step into the living room and it's calm and cozy 
There are ravens lurking 
and pretty pumpkins perched ( next to our feet) on tables  









and of course there is Fred,
the happy Ghost who offers great reading light!!


On the shelf above the computer sits my favorite
Halloween scene


"I gotta rock!"
Poor Charlie Brown

That's it for the Living room
I hope you are enjoying the visit.

Selfie Spoonful and I started a few new projects today
First, we've been working on our Halloween Party invitations
and second we've been working on making a October Event Calender
I'll post pictures of both once we are finished.


Happy October 1st

7 comments:

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Lovin' the little Charlie Brown characters! A post a day... you'll be busy:@)

Melanie said...

Looks awesome!!! :)

Mo 'Betta said...

wow! impressive!

Jemm said...

Your house is beautiful Leslie. I love it! I can't wait to see what else you've come up with. Hey-you got me motivated! I decorated my house today. All two boxes of fall decor I have ;) It is one our traditions at Halloween to watch the Charlie Brown Great Pumpkin cartoon. Loved it since I was a kid.

Sarah B said...

Wow, I know I'm going to be blown away by your Halloween deccies :)

It's me said...

Wow looks amazing.....lol......lovely day........love Ria.....

Jean said...

Wow, you are all ready. Too cute.