Sunday, September 26, 2010

Viola, pumpkins and a fantastic fall day

Meet Viola
The sweet little kitty who has recently adopted us.


I sure wish that Papa Spoonful wasn't allergic to cats
and that the doggies loved her as much as we do.

Maybe someday.

Viola watched carefully as I glittered plastic pumpkins
and Mice




on the left is the ONE pumpkin that grew in my pumpkin patch this year.


And this is the beginning of a very sparkly dining room table




Today was the Fall Festival where I set up shop to sell some of my crafty things.
I met some great people
and had a beautiful day.



I am still amazed at the amount of stuff that I sold.
The bracelets were practically gone by the end of the day.



The Halloween decorating is coming along.
I'm gonna try to finish up tomorrow and post some photos.
Have a great Sunday everyone!

Thanks for visiting

13 comments:

Sarah B said...

Aren't your pumpkins cute! So is Viola. There's be no way my Molly would let us adopt a cat either :)
Glad to see your market stall was a great success. I'd love to do that one day soon :)

Alwayzbakin said...

What a sweet kitty. My dog doesn't like cats either. We have already tried. I love the way you redid your blog. And I WANT those kitchen canisters. SO cute!

It's me said...

So sweeet that little Fiona......and wow amazing pumpkins !!...but i love when they are from nature !!...you are a strange woman !! glitter pumpkins!!! hahahahahahh!! happy sunday darling.......thanks for you lovely comment...please come to visit my new post from the doggies......happy sunday....love Ria.....

Madelief said...

Hi Leslie,

I don't know what happened, but I can open your blog once more! Hurray! I am glad business went well and you sold so many bracelets. I still enjoy mine very much. Love the pumpkins and the sweet little cat.

Enjoy your sunday!

lieve groet, Madelief

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Oh, all your Fall treasures are adorable, Leslie!
The weather is soooo Fall like, loving it!!
Have a happy SUnday xxx

Katharine said...

Wow, you've been busy! So glad the bracelets sold, they look great!
Happy Sunday!

Mo 'Betta said...

I'm lovin' the pumpkins! It makes me want to go decorate right now...even if it is still almost 100 degrees!!

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Congrats on the great turn out for your Fall Festival! It's always nice when folks love what you make:@)

Pam said...

What an adorable kitty! Great that it was a success for you. What a fun thing!

Ms Bingles Vintage Christmas said...

Oh, I love your Kitty!
So cute!!
Thank you for sharing!
Leticia

Country Dreaming said...

Love the pumpkins!!
Looks like a great fall day!

Melinda

Jane @ Going Jane said...

The new kitty is a cutie!! And I am ultra-impressed w/your Halloween decorations! :)

Melanie said...

Viola is a cutie-patootie!