Thursday, September 30, 2010

Tour of the front porch

It is raining cats and dogs outside
Raining so much that they dismissed schools 2 hours early
The lights have been flickering all day

It was the perfect day to hang out and put some finishing touches on the Halloween decorations.
Here's what we have thus far..

The sun porch is nice and spooky...


The table will be the perfect place to color in our Halloween coloring books and 
complete our Peanut's Great Pumpkin puzzle.






Traveling Howling ghosts
Cackling witches
Wise cracking Skeletons
Screaming Ghouls

So much noise noise noise!!!!
and I love it!



 
 





 creepy spiders..

Everywhere! 


The mice are escaping


and Hairy Beasts lounging on the daybed...


Wonder what it looks like at night? 



I hope you all enjoyed the porch tour..
More of the house to come.

Happy Haunting Everyone!

11 comments:

Jemm said...

Wow!! Your place looks amazing Leslie. Can you come decorate mine? He he. I can't get motivated and October starts THIS weekend! Now THAT is scary :)

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

I love how you have all this spooky scary stuff going on and there are big letters on the wall that say "relax"... kinda "relax, everything will be fine..." [insert witch cackle here]:@)

Lisa said...

i am scared of that mouse! Your home looks amazing....you have such a natural talent. Loved the tour.
XO

Julie Harward said...

I LOVE it all! I am like you..turn up the music and get this party started! I so loved it when my kids were all home...one year we made a gigantic spook alley in the garage..all the people had to go through it and it was such a hit! Love the hairy beasts too! ;D

Katharine said...

Hope the storm stops soon! Thanks for the spookey tour!

Freckled Hen said...

Oh my gosh! Your kids must love you! It looks amazing and I love the HP music...

Country Dreaming said...

YOU were not kidding when you said that you love Halloween!!!!
I don't know of nayone else that
loves Halloween this much.
WOW!!!!

Melinda

Lee Ann said...

ooh it Looks gorgeous! I love your halloweeny blog too and because for once I am checking it on my laptop, I got to hear the spooky music! Great! I need to know how to do that so I can play Christmas music on mine!

your home always looks so inviting and I have to say your hairy beasts seem more snuggly than fierce! xx

Sherry said...

thank you for the tour everthing looks spooktacular!

Madelief said...

Hi Leslie,

Your house looks perfect. You are really ready for Halloween. Love the 'Harry Potter' music. It suits your pictures perfectly!

Happy weekend!

Lieve groet, Madelief

Jennifer said...

I would love to come to your house!!!