Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thursday nothings



Greetings Friends
Happy Almost Friday!!!

I am so sleepy right now..
It was a beautiful here today
and I got lots of work done around the house.

I made a yummy beef pot pie for supper
and our favorite Pear Custard Bars for dessert.
(Maybe I made an extra pan to take to work)
And now.. I am stuffed!


This my friends is my chair
My front seat to the world.....
Give me a few minutes and I'll be sitting there
with my bare feet up
my chin resting on a book
my glasses pushed all the way down the bridge of my nose
and I will undoubtedly fall asleep.



I will share the Pear Recipe with you
this weekend. 

It's the best!!!!


Have a great Friday everyone.
Good bye night
: )

9 comments:

Julie Harward said...

Sounds like a great day...I look forward to the recipe. I just made a Pineapple Cake, it smells so good in the oven! Have a great weekend :D

Deb said...

What a nice cozy looking chair!

Karen said...

Great post! I love your chair:) Looking forward to that pear recipe. I just bought a box from our high school and I'm not quite sure what to do with all of them!

Megan said...

Hello! I just tagged you in my 8 Questions post over at my blog: http://galinthemiddle.blogspot.com/2010/09/getting-to-know-you-getting-to-know-all.html

Julie said...

I can't believe its Friday already, the time just seems to fly by!

Lee Ann said...

Sounds wonderful!! Your chair looks so welcoming! What are you Reading?? I am still fighting with pride and prejudice. I can see me not finishing it lol.

Your pear recipe sounds yummy xx

sewingseeds4U said...

I could spend some serious time in that chair. Enjoy! Patty

Country Dreaming said...

Looks like a comfy chair for a nap.

Melinda

Jane @ Going Jane said...

Sounds like it was a great day! :)