Thank you so much Lee Ann
I am so happy that we have met
and I very much enjoy getting to know about your life and family.
In order to accept my award I must:Thank the blogger who awarded it to you ( Done! Thanks again Lee Ann)
Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using 5 words.
Pass it on to 10 other people you feel have blogs with real substance.
5 words to describe my blog
- halloweenie : )
These are all amazing women with amazing blogs
- Jennifer from All that Glitters .. I love reading Jennifer's posts. It's like visiting with an old friend.
- Haupi from Hauplight .. Haupi's blog posts teach me everything from origami to picking the best coffee.
- Kacie from Pistols and cupcakes .. I love reading this adorable Texas girl's posts.
- Julie from Circle Cliff Views .. Julie who's home and family are gorgeous. takes me to another world.
- Juney from 3! A Charm Juney usually gives me a good laugh before I've finished reading.
- Becky from Keys to the Cottage Becky is pretty random like me.. she posts from her kitchen a lot. Which I love.
- Melanie from Moonraker Lampwerks Melanie, the ultimate bead creator. She makes the coolest glass beads. And she hoards more craft books then I do!
- Fellow Edward Cullen lover Deb from Loyalist cottage Deb's old house is amazing.
- Patty from Sewing Seeds 4u .. Patty is always creating pretty tablescapes and inspirations.
- Joyce from I love pretty little things.. Joyce hosts Friday Pretties, but really her posts make everyday pretty.
The 2nd Award,
The Great Blog Neighbor Award
is from my friend in Brooklyn NY, Haupi
THANK YOU VERY MUCH HAUPI!!
I am truly glad that we've become Blog neighbors.
I pass this award along too a few of my favorite neighbors ~
These woman are amazing, funny and inspiring.
Have a great Friday everyone.