Thursday, September 2, 2010

Blog love



I am the honored recipient of Two awards this week
The first,  
Is the Blog with Substance Award
that
comes from awesome my friend Lee Ann
at

Thank you so much Lee Ann
I am so happy that we have met
and I very much enjoy getting to know about your life and family.


In order to accept my award I must:
Thank the blogger who awarded it to you ( Done! Thanks again Lee Ann)
Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using 5 words.
Pass it on to 10 other people you feel have blogs with real substance.
 
5 words to describe my blog
  1. happy
  2. busy
  3. weird
  4. halloweenie  :  )
  5. therapeutic 
 now, to name my 10  in no particular order...
These are all amazing women with amazing blogs
 
  1. Jennifer from All that Glitters  ..  I love reading Jennifer's posts.  It's like visiting with an old friend.
  2. Haupi from Hauplight ..  Haupi's blog posts teach me everything from origami to picking the best coffee.
  3. Kacie from  Pistols and cupcakes  ..  I love reading this adorable Texas girl's posts. 
  4. Julie from Circle Cliff Views   ..  Julie who's home and family are gorgeous. takes me to another world.
  5. Juney from 3! A Charm    Juney usually gives me a good laugh before I've finished reading. 
  6. Becky from Keys to the Cottage   Becky is pretty random like me.. she posts from her kitchen a lot.  Which I love.
  7. Melanie from Moonraker Lampwerks  Melanie, the ultimate bead creator. She makes the coolest glass beads.   And she hoards more craft books then I do!  
  8. Fellow Edward Cullen lover Deb from Loyalist cottage   Deb's old house is amazing. 
  9. Patty from Sewing Seeds 4u ..  Patty is always creating pretty tablescapes and inspirations.
  10.  Joyce from I love pretty little things..  Joyce hosts Friday Pretties,  but really her posts make everyday pretty. 
The 2nd Award,
The Great Blog Neighbor Award
is from my friend in Brooklyn NY,  Haupi
over at
 
THANK YOU VERY MUCH HAUPI!!
I am truly glad that we've become Blog neighbors.
 

I pass this award along too a few of my favorite neighbors ~
These woman are amazing, funny and inspiring.

  1. Katherine from Just a Thought ~  

  2.  Jane from Going Jane ~  

Have a great Friday everyone.


 

8 comments:

Prairiemaid said...

Leslie,

Congratulations on your awards, girl! You are one happy, busy, werid, halloweenie, therapeutic blogger! And I am glad we met!

Have a wonderful weekend.

It's me said...

Congratulations darling!!..........happy Friday....love Ria...

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Congrats on the awards! Have a great weekend!

Catherine said...

congratulation on your award! i had a look at your last posts and i like the chandelier and candles,the halloween plates and your dog nose!!!

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

It was fun reading those facts on you, Leslie. The cute doggy friend is ADORABLE!!
HAve a wonderful weekend. xxooxx

Jennifer said...

Well, thank you lady!!! When I was reading what you said I though for some reason you said old fart instead of friend!!! haha!!!!

Thank you darling!

Kacie Leah said...

i am so far behind on bloggin' but congrats congrats congrats!!!!! and thank ya thank ya thank ya! =) i would definitely agree with all those words you chose to describe your blog, that's what make its so FUN and i keep comin' back to it!
and not to mention, you're just so sweet!

Pumpkin said...

Congrats Leslie!