The recipe calls for a can of pears.. but I use fresh.
I took a pan of these to work today
and they were devoured in about 5 minutes.
Here we go.
1. What is the one piece of clothing that you can NOT live without?
tank tops. I wear them as under shirts all year long.
2. Do you have a favorite photograph? If yes, what is it of? This one is hard, I have so many favorites. One of them is the very first photo taken of Paul and I (our first Christmas of 1989) a month after we first met.
3. What was your first job? My first job was scooping Ice cream at Lee's Ice in Fell's Point Baltimore.
4. If you could choose a new first name, what would it be? Lucy .. just because I love that name.
5. Coffee or Soda in the morning? COFFEE
6. What is one piece of technology that you just can NOT figure out? Camera settings. I want a new one but I know that I will never be able to figure out how to use it.
7. Radio or buzzer on your alarm clock? I like the Buzzer.. but Paul prefers his rock channel.
8. Other than this blog, what was the last thing you read? These past few weeks I've been hooked on the Twilight series. : )
Thank you Megan for inviting me to play along.
Have a happy Weekend everyone!!!!