Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Glitterfest

Although my girls do call me a
Twi'mom
I am not sparkling because I was kissed by a Cullen!


It was a glitterfest at work today
and yup
This is me,
taking a photo of myself while in the car.
(not driving)

See that glittery mess on the floor?
That's nothin
You should've seen what happened as more and more boxes were opened.

I have glitter in places that would make my husband wonder what I really do for a living!!!! 

Clean up in isle 30
A Fairy Exploded!!!

I love my job.



I made something yummy for dinner tonight
another super easy supper!

I recently got the recipe from the newest
Taste of Home
Halloween/thanksgiving magazine.

It's called
Ground Beef Mummy Bread




Here's what you need:

Loaf of Italian bread
1/2 cup of cream Italian dressing
ground beef
1 green pep  cut in strips
1 red pep cut in strips
1 onion quartered
4 slices of provolone cheese quartered

brown ground beef
peppers and onion
Drain grease
add 1/4 cup of dressing.

cut bread open to make two pieces
pour the rest of the It dressing over the bread
Broil bread for about 4 mins or until toasted

cover bread in ground beef mixture
arrange peppers to resemble a mummy
(make eyes)
top with cheese quarters
Broil for another 5 mins

And Done!!!!

Have a great wednesday friends!!

15 comments:

Jennifer said...

I had no clue you worked at Michaels!

Katharine said...

oooohhh glitter, and yum, those sandwiches look awesome!!!

Sarah B said...

Love that first pic. Ahhh, glittery fun!!

Melanie said...

Ooooo, glitter!! Love it to pieces until you get a speck in your eye. Heheheh.

Alwayzbakin said...

Mmmmm. That looks yummy! And you're so lucky to work at Michael's! Must get great deals on the cake decorating stuff. ;)

Madelief said...

Hi Leslie,

You are already preparing for Christmas! That looks like fun to me! I can imagine you love your work in the store. Especially around Christmas time you must be surounded by happy people.

Your bread look yummy! Thanks for the recipe!

Lieve groet, Madelief

June said...

I love sparkly things...
What fun!

Oh and that recipe sounds super easy and yummy.

It's me said...

Lovely glitters.......lovely job you have........have a great evening....hugs from me......

Country Dreaming said...

Oh goodness, fairyland exploded!
Gotta love it.
The recipe looks very interesting.

Have a wonderful day.

Melinda

kacie said...

haha! how fun! glitter is so fun to play in...until you try to wash it off and you're sparkling for weeks!
and as always, that dinner looks delicious! yum!

Jane @ Going Jane said...

Love your glitterfest, Leslie....and that mummy bread looks fabulous! Knowing your love of glitter, you must have been in Heaven. :)

Jemm said...

That sounds delicious. You are so cute with your glitter! I can't remember how old your girls are, but mine would think it was pretty cool if I came home glittery ;) OH! Just remembered I need to email you too.

Annelie said...

Why am I hungry when I just had lunch???

Catherine said...

your bread looks so...GOOD i am hungry now!!! hugs Catherine

Sheri said...

Thanks for sharing the recipe. Looks delicious and I think I need to try that. Your job looks like the job I had a JoAnn's a couple years back. Sure do miss the girls there...