Monday, August 30, 2010

3 creepy Stooges

Happy Monday Friends

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend.

This quiet Monday morning
(It is the first full day of school for my 7th grader)
I kept myself busy working on a messy project that has been waiting for me. 



Anyway, 
Since my menacing creative juices were are flowing,
 I am linking up with..



OK, so do you remember that box of heads that were delivered a few weeks ago?



It was time to give them LIFE

with my glue gun
peet moss
and anything else that I can find.



Oh no.. Not maggots!!!


And severed extremities...

Yuck

I love it!!


Now,  I am off to the Tackle shop to buy some yucky fake worms.
Oh.. and I need to hit the goodwill to find some silver platters.
I promise to post the finished creations this week.

Meanwhile,
While I was waiting on the glue gun to heat up
I finally made over the $4.00 candle thingy that I purchased at the goodwill a few months ago

Before...

and 1 coat of black spray paint later...


Gosh I love paint!!!!!!

Have a great day everyone

14 comments:

Country Dreaming said...

The candle holder looks great --not sure about those heads though.
???????????????

Have fun!

Melinda

Jennifer said...

Can't wit to see everything finished!

Leslie said...

Do I scare you, Melinda ! lol

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Lovin' the candelabra! It looks great black, are you leaving it like that or do you have other plans?

Julie Harward said...

I can hardly wait to see what you are creating Leslie..it looks awesome! I love the candlestick too :D

It's me said...

Yack......!! you scared me with that uggly face....sorry.....but i do not like it...but your chandelier...is nice !! great job !!! i hope i sleep this night........o my......love Ria....

Heather said...

I love the "candle thingy" I'm not so sure about the heads they are really creepy but they do make me laugh. My two youngest would get nightmares from them. Thanks for linking up!

Kacie Leah said...

Two thumbs up on the creepy heads! LOL love em! looks like alot of fun too, and that candle thing looks good black!!! What would we do without spray paint?!

Hope you have a great week!!!

Sarah B said...

What a hoot - those creepy heads are a blast! The candlestick looks amazing!!

Natasha said...

Looks like you are really in the spirit of things already! I love your great ideas and the worms sound brilliant! Have fun.

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Jeanne said...

Creeepily Cool Heads! Would make a nice addition to Haunted Yard!

And the candelabra turned out quite nice! :0)

Lee Ann said...

Ewww creepy heads!!! I adore the candleabra though!! Will be keeping an eye out for something similar I think! xx

Katharine said...

ummm I just can't do creepy lol but I love the candleabra!!

June said...

OH My Goodness... maggots and all!!
You are crazy creative!!