Tuesday, July 20, 2010

little projects


Remember  that I mentioned waking up a few days ago with an idea planted in my brain...
and the cheap kids brown goodwill boots that I purchased to apply to this idea...
Here are the boots
and no
I am not revealing the idea or project until it is completely completed.


After a coat of black spray paint
and a few shakes of glitter....
I'll give you a tiny peek at my progress. .



Now, You are getting the idea.
give me a few more days to work on it  and I'll give you the big picture. 


While I was at it
I had purchased this ugly candle holder at the Goodwill a few months back. 
As soon as I saw it
I knew
that it's destiny was to be coated on fresh paint and graced with glitter.
Halloween Style of course!!!



Did you notice my paint'n chair?
The chair of many colors..
I've repainted it a thousand times
only to get colorful over spray on it all over again.
Now, I just leave it alone.

  It's a happy chair!


I will show you all of the complete projects soon.

Happy Wednesday everyone

18 comments:

Jennifer said...

I can't wait to see the boots finished!!!

Madelief said...

Hi Leslie,

Thanks for your sweet welcome! Looking forward to see how your boots turn out!

Lieve groet, Madelief

Joey said...

I love it! Our store just expanded and it calls for a visit.

I like you already!!!!

Lee Ann said...

Ooh looks fab!! I'm guessing the boots have a similar theme to the candlestick?? Lol

I love that you are preparing for Halloween already!! Makes me feel so much better about my love of Christmas!! Lol xx

Julie said...

I can't wait to see what you are doing with the boots. I'm sure its something to do with Halloween!

Megan said...

Love the paintin' chair!

Pumpkin said...

What a lovely candle holder!

Haupi said...

Interesting the fancy buckel and the copper looking band...too big for errings I'm guessing...but what??? Ok you got me, I'll be back. Sometime with crafting you can spray the odd candelstick and decorate your chair at the same time, I love it! Good job.

Haupi
@ hauplight.blogspot.com/

Country Dreaming said...

Teasing us with these peaks---not fair. Can't wait to see the finished produsts.

Melinda

June said...

I can't wait to see the end results of those boots!!!

Jane @ Going Jane said...

Lovin' the glitter, Leslie!! :)

Julie Harward said...

Thanks for your visit Leslie. I see you have a golden too...love them! You are very creative...I think you are making boots for a witch...good ones too! :D

Julie Harward said...

PS...I have added you to my blog list and will follow your very good blog1 :D

Melanie said...

Awesome!!

Freckled Hen said...

I'm excited to see what you are making! I love what you did with the boots. And the candle holder is great--you have the best crafty vision!

Holly said...

I am popping over from Carol at 3! A Charm...her description on today;s post made me run over here and follow you immediately. I cannot wait to see what you are up to here...and now I am off to read more about apple lasagna!
Holly
504 Main

sewingseeds4U said...

Okay, I'm clueless on the boots but the pumpkin I totally get! Can't wait to see the finished projects. Patty

Shug said...

Can not wait to see the finished project. You are so talented! I love how you take some old thing and come out with something brand new.

Will be checking back in!

shug
Confessions of a Razzle-Dazzle Housewif