Wednesday, June 16, 2010

sick

Something came, saw and kicked my ass!
I have been sick with some sort of virus for a few days now.



Although I still have a low grade fever
 and my throat feels like I have swallowed a bunch of razor blades
I am feeling a little better.

On the positive side
I am now just another barf away from my Florida goal weight!!
hehe.

With our trip a week away
I am just praying that my family doesn't  get this nasty virus.

I'll see y'all soon
Gotta disinfect this keyboard and go back to bed.
ox

11 comments:

Jemm said...

Oh, Leslie, sorry to hear that. It could be strep throat you know. Bad stuff- you should go to the Dr. asap. I hope you're feeling better soon. People shouldn't be allowed to get sick in the summer!

Melanie said...

Hope you feel better soon!! :(

June said...

Thank goodness you can't pass cooties through the internet!!
Sorry you are not feeling well and hope you recover quickly!

Country Dreaming said...

Get better soon. Sorry to hear that you are under the weather.
Drinks lot of water!!

Melinda

The Working Home Keeper said...

Oh no! Hope you feel better soon!

Mary Ellen

Katharine said...

Soooo Sorry! I've missed you this week, I just thought it was work. Stay in bed and get all rested up for your trip!

Julie said...

Oh that is not fun but it is a great weight loss program. I hope you get feeling better soon and I sure hope your family doesn't get it!!!

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Feel better soon, you poor thing. Your image is cute. xx

Madelief said...

Hi Leslie,

I hope you are feeling a little bit better by the time you read this. Oh a stomach upset is so horrible!!

Please take care,

Lieve groet,

Madelief

Sarah B said...

Get better really soon!! I hope your family stay well :)

Leslie said...

thank you all so much. I have been so sick. I don't remember feeling this bad in many many years. I literally have been awake for 4 days. I have a dr apt in the morning (friday).