Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Patriotic Pretzels



It's occurred to me that I've been slacking in the creative department. 
I haven't posted any crafts or good recipes in a long time.

Today, I thought that I would get crafty with some chocolate melts. 
I picked up my supplies ( red white and blue melts) at Michael's
and bought a box of pretzel rods from the grocers. 

I melted one color at a time starting with the blue.

Place the  rod on a parchment paper covered cookie sheet
Place in freezer for about 5 mins to harden.  


Melt your next color...
repeat process.
Let harden

and again....


And now I have some beautiful tasty patriotic pretzels.


Which I plan on sharing with  friends!


Have a great Thursday everyone!

10 comments:

~Carrie from Cottage Cozy~ said...

4th of July ~ here we come! So darling!

Sheri said...

Adorable pretzels! Thanks for sharing. I just stopped by your blog today for the first time. Really enjoyed it.

Katharine said...

How creative are you! These look great... yum!

Melanie said...

Yummy!!

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

hey leslie...these are really cute...have to try it here at farmhouse

so good to see you today...

i have missed you too....

happy 4th of july !!!!

kary and teddy
xxx

Country Dreaming said...

Looking yummy!

Melinda

Julie said...

Happy 4th of July! And boy do those look good!

Pumpkin said...

Those look awesome :o)

Haupi said...

Oh wow! This is so neat! Patriotic pretzels - I love them. And pretzels don't cost that much and even I can do this. Thanks for much for this truly creative idea - and just in the nick of time too! Happy 4th of July!

Haupi

Lisa said...

those pretzels are AMAZING. You could easily sell them. I love how creative you are. XOXO