Sunday, June 20, 2010

If I were a superstitious person...

If I were a superstitious person.........
....I might be worried.
  1. Broken Satellite Cable
  2. Sickness from hell
  3. Diariah dog
  4. Dead Battery in my car
  5. Clogged pipe in the basement
 All in one fabulous week!!!!

Poor Papa Spoonful spent this father's day evening
( after working all day)
 changing my car battery and replacing dingy clogged pipes in the basement. 


Anything Else... 
There is just a few days left to we board our flight to Florida
I'm sure something else is bound to go wrong.

Smile!
Take a breath!!
Think Positive!!!!

As for the things that I am thankful for
I am thankful for having electricity to enjoy the satellite when it is working
I am thankful to be feeling better
I am thankful for all of my furry babies
I am thankful for having a car with a crappy battery
I am thankful for this house with the clogged drains
I am thankful for having the extra money to fix these things
I am thankful for having to opportunity to visit the beautiful shores of Southwest Florida
and I am especially thankful for my sweet special family
 Whom I get to take all of these journeys with.





8 comments:

Jane said...

Hoping this week is 100X better for you! Have a good one! :)

Sarah B said...

It will all be better when you get on your fabulous holiday! But, don't things all happen at once?

The Working Home Keeper said...

Hope this week goes much better!

Mary Ellen

Melanie said...

Here's hoping you have a better week. *fingers cross*

Beach Vintage said...

You poor thing, hope things get better.

Country Dreaming said...

I'm telling you--when it rains it pours!
Hopefully you'll get all this out of the way and it will be smooth sailing for awhile.
That's what I keep telling myself when it seems like things start piling up.
Good Luck.

Glad you are feeling better.

Melinda

Pumpkin said...

That IS one crappy week!!!! Here's hoping things can only get better from there :o) My fingers are crossed for you. Have a great trip!

Haupi said...

Things always have a way of working themselves out..so hopefully this week will go and feel much better. How bad can it be since you'll be in Florida soon, right?

What wonderful pictures of your bright and cozy sunporch. It looks so inviting with all those pillows and flowers. Smiles.

Haupi
http://hauplight.blogspot.com/