Saturday, June 19, 2010

Feeling much better!!!

Hi Friends
Long time no see.

For the first time in 5 days
I do not have a fever!!!!

For the first time in about 3 of those days
I slept!!!

Thank you all so much for your well wishes.
I haven't felt that bad in forever.
It was truly horrible.

My doctor said that it was not strep
but just a virus.
My throat however was very raw and infected.
He feels that since I have stopped taking my ulcer meds on Monday
 (b/c I was feeling nauseous)
That the acid combined with an already sore throat
caused this infection.

So now..  everything is breaking up
This morning,  I am the queen of coughing!!

With just a few days till our big trip
I have soooooo much work to do
omg, I'm overwhelmed.
I haven't been able to do any of the things that I had planned on doing last week.

Papa Spoonfuls mom, bless her heart
 brought tons of food and groceries over yesterday
I am embarrassed to say that the kids were extremely happy that now...
We have food!!!! 

Along with the house, packing, and organising
I have many blogs to catch up on.
 I missed you all!!!
I will slowly by making my rounds these next few days.

I hope everyone is well and happy!!!

I'll leave you with a picture of the boys taking their morning swim.

Have a great weekend!!!!

7 comments:

June said...

So good to hear you are feeling better. I love the picture of your dog smiling at the camera - how cool!

Madelief said...

Hi Leslie,

I am glad you are feeling better! I hope you will be fit enough in a few days to go on your holiday! I enjoyed the photo of your boys.

Have a great weekend!

Lieve groet, Madelief

Vuttikrai Saechue said...

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in composing this article. I am going for the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your fanciful writing abilities has prompted me to start my own blog now. Actually the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.
Ipad tips

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Have a merry, happy, lovely weekend, Leslie. Glad you are feeling better! Sending a big hug across the blue blue ocean. xx

Melanie said...

Glad to see you are feeling better. :)

trish said...

So happy to hear you are on the mend. Gosh, that really knocked you off your feet, didn't it?
Your smiling pup is just too cute!!
Take care.
Sincerely ~ Trish

Country Dreaming said...

Glad to hear that you are on the mend! Don't overdue it. No setbacks allowed.

Take care!

The boys look like they are having fun.

Melinda