Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday in my city

Unknown Mami


Living in Baltimore has its ups and downs.

Downs..
traffic, crime, taxes, yuppies, thugs

Ups..
beautiful neighborhoods, shopping, restaurants and location.

Location Location Location..

We are close to everything.

2.5 hrs and we are enjoying cocktails by the Ocean.
1 .5 hours and we are grilling steaks in the Mountains.
30 minutes and we are on our boat cruising the Chesapeake bay .
A 3 minute ride gets me to the grocery store.
A 7 minute ride gets Papa Spoonful to work at the Port of Baltimore.
A 10 minute ride south takes us downtown...



And a 10 minute ride north takes us here..
to our favorite park.



How lucky we are to have such an incredible park at our fingertips!
It as a beautiful day to go rock hopping.
Happy Sunday

12 comments:

Sarah B said...

You are very lucky to like near such a beautiful forest! That's what I love living in Tasmania, we're minutes from the water, beaches, city (not very big) and mountain. Have a great week!

Angelica said...

Wow! I wish our parks looked like that!

Annelie said...

Ooooh, you are so lucky. Looks like a fantastic park. I like the picture of the tree where the roots, a lot of them, are showing.

Annelie

Katharine said...

Hey, I recognise that park! Lovely pics!

Kim said...

Beautiful pics. We go to Baltimore now and then, the kids love the harbor! :)

June said...

What a lovely park within a short drive! Great pictures.

Country Dreaming said...

Hope you had a great time!

Have a great week.

Melinda

Julie said...

Sounds like a wonderful place to live. I love the pictures very nice and no snow!!!!

Unknown Mami said...

You are unbelievably lucky! That park looks amazing.

Raymonde said...

Hello Leslie, this park is beautiful. I really enjoyed learning more about Baltimore today.
I only knew a tiny bit of it with Hairspray!!!
Have a beautiful week. Take care till next Sunday. xxx

PS: Thank you for the visit and comment. xxx

Jane said...

Beautiful pictures!! :) Looks like a fun place to live!

Beach Vintage said...

I love the yuppie/thugs comment. Made me laugh. Sounds like my neighbourhood too.