Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Living room changes



The carpet is in..


but not installed yet!!!


ERRRRRRR.......


I Can't wait.


Wanna see the sofa and living room so far?


{ I love the yellow and white walls and the new mirror behind the sofa }




It's quite different from the super country style I am used to.
( I had to take a picture of a picture since this is a new computer with no pictures on file.)





As the my favorite stepbrothers YouTube - “Grown Men Building Bunk-Beds” Clip from Step Brothers would say,

"There is so much more room for activities!!"

I went from a ginormous coffee table to the tiny little white table.. and now there is so much more room.




Even though we are still waiting for the ottoman and carpet,
So far we are loving this new room!!

4 comments:

Country Dreaming said...

Congratulations on the transformation.
Looking good!

Melinda

Madelief said...

Dear Leslie,

Your living room looks great. I like the lightness of it and the modern feeling to it!

Lieve groet, Madelief

Katharine said...

The transformation is awesome... so light and lovely! Aww, you make me want to start a Spring Reno! Happy Wednesday :)

Julie said...

It all looks wonderful and I'm loving the red couch!