Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Thursday




It is a beautiful sunny morning here in Baltimore. I AM wearing short pants today!!! I am dressed and almost ready to go out for my Barium Swallow test this morning.


When I first read the doctor's order it looked like it said.. BM Swallow


Gosh, I sure hope not! lol


My Friday test was cancelled to next Friday ~ the doctor had laser eye surgery and his vision is still blurred.


I'm ok with that.


Better safe then sorry.


I gotta remember to take some hand cleanser, I have a flat tire and need to yet air. The last time I put air in the tires my fingers were covered with black smudge.





As for the rest of the day, I want to clean up my beading mess and get ready for Easter. Maybe break out Mildred (the Kitchen aid) make some pretty cookies or cakes. I want to make something "Eastery" for my Michael's family ~


Happy Thursday Friends.
.

6 comments:

Madelief said...

Hi Leslie,

I hope the test wasn't that bad. Wish you and your family a Happy Easter!

I wish we had such great temperatures in Holland. Ohhh to wear shorts.....:-)! It's terribly cold and rainy overhere. Looks like fall in stead of spring.

Lieve groet, Madelief

Nezzy said...

What a beautiful post! I too have on shorts today. It's just beautiful here on the Ponderosa today. I've been out enjoying my 'dirt therapy'!

God bless and you have yourself the best day!!!

Country Dreaming said...

It was beautiful here today too.
the breeze was a little blustery but...
Hope your test went good.

Have a great Friday.

Catherine said...

it is COLD here, it's not fair!!!love your flowers.Hope your test are ok. CATHERINE

Julie said...

I'm so behing on my blogging my daughter had surgery this week on her other kidney and I had two little boys to take care of. I'm sorry to hear about your problems. I hope things go well with all your tests.

Take care!

Jane @ Going Jane said...

Saw the beautiful blooms in the suggested posts from today's post and they just made me so happy I had to come take a peek for myself. Hope you're having a great day, Leslie! :)