Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter and Happy 19th Birthday Teen Spoonful

Happy Easter!!!





Since today is also our oldest daughter's 19th birthday we had double the celebration. It was a great day with great food and family.

Happy Birthday Michelle

~The Blueberry pie ~




~The Birthday Girl~

Pretties..


Teen Spoonful and her guy friend, ok.. boyfriend "Bob".

Sometimes when I look at her I am in awe at her beauty.
And Bob is looking pretty cute with his hair cut.




They are nice good kids and they make me laugh, a lot!!

and.... they both read this blog. : )

~ Holy water~

It's been a long long time since I've opened this jar of Holy Water.
I did today and gave our dinner table a blessing and said a prayer for those who would be sitting around it.



Mama and Baby resting after waking up way to early



Guess what I did today....




~ The Chocolate Peanut Butter pie ~







Happy Birthday to you!!
The wishes of the Birthday girl were made over a requested berry pie.

Selfie is waiting for some yummy peanut butter pie.



Pretty Marshmallow bunnies








I will announce the winner of the giveaway tomorrow.
I hope you all had a fantastic Easter.
I've got a movie and few bunch of kids waiting for me.
xo

2 comments:

Cottage Cozy said...

It looks like you had a really lovely Easter and a Happy Birthday too....Your daughter is beautiful!

And the pies look scrumptious!

Madelief said...

Hi Leslie,

Congratulations on your daughters birthday!! She is a very pretty girl! I think she does look a bit like you on the picture with your husband.

It looks like you had a lovely birthday and Easter. You have been baking so much. It all looks very tasty!

Lieve groet, Madelief