Tuesday, April 20, 2010

a few of my favorite new things

Sometimes I get pleasure from the most unexpected things.

These are just a few of my favorite NEW things:


Zegerid
= $3.00 a pill
= No Stomach/Esophagus troubles for Leslie
= 1 happy camper!





Knots Landing Season 1 ( 1979) ~ OK , so I'm aging myself when I tell you that I really love this show. Of course I was only a kid when It came out and only started watching it with my mom when I was a teen. I kept watching it long after I was married.. I think it ended in the mid 90's. Recently I purchased the first and second seasons.
.. and it's been fun watching some original nighttime soaps.

Plus.. I watch an episode while I am working out.. it helps the time go by.








The coral ruffled wedges that I purchased here ~ Plus Size and Misses Clothing Fashion Bug
They make me feel all pretty and girly.





~The mini Biggest Loser grill~

This thing was the best $17.00 that I have spent recently.

It makes fantastic grilled fish in minutes.

My favorite thing to grill on it is a turkey sandwich on Whole Wheat with a tomato slice, fresh spinach and horseradish.. YUMMO!






Bath and body works summer Vanilla Collection.

I LOVE the Lemon!!!

I smell so good!







And here is one of my recent most hated things...


Yes, fingernails.
I hate them.
I can't not type a single sentence without mistakenly hitting the wrong keys.

Why do I torture myself!!!
Happy Wednesday!

7 comments:

Madelief said...

Hi Leslie,

Good to read what are your favourite things at the moment. A lot of the things you show us are not for sale in Holland. The cookies are though :-)! Love them very much too!

Lieve groet, Madelief

Country Dreaming said...

Great goodies listed there.
Glad you aren't having stomach issues. They are not fun!

Melinda

Katharine said...

what a nice list... LOVE the sandals!!

Melanie said...

Oooooo, I am TOTALLY searching out some of that Lemon B/B/W stuff!!

Annelie said...

Favorite things are always good reads. Love to hear what other people love.
The mini grill sounds great. And what a price!
The wedges are really sweet. Enjoy them!

Beach Vintage said...

Those shoes are wonderful!

rtfgvb7823 said...

IS VERY GOOD..............................