Monday, April 5, 2010

And the winner is....




Thank you all for the lovely comments and emails for the new jewelry. I do have a good time making it. If I could I would send each and every one of you something. : )





Last night the birthday girl drew from a pile of folded names and the winner is.....





Madelief


If you don't know Madelief go check out her blog ~ Her photo's and flowers are stunning!!!

Congratulations Madelief, I hope that you enjoy your surprise.

I Can't wait to send a little piece of Maryland her way!

Yall have a great Tuesday!

3 comments:

Hi I'm Carrie from said...

I KNOW she will love her prize...it is wonderful!

Madelief said...

Hi Leslie,

Give the birthday girl a big kiss from me. I am so happy she picked me for your giveaway!! The jewelery you make is so pretty! Thank you so much for your sweet words and mentioning me on your blog as well!

Wish you a wonderful new week! I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Lieve groet,

Madelief

Nezzy said...

Here's sendin' Madelief a big old Ozarks...CONGRATULAIONS on the great win. I'm sure she will enjoy!

God bless ya and have a terrific Tuesday!