Monday, March 8, 2010

White ~ who knew that I would love it.



Hi Friends!!!!!

I have missed you guys!

Things here in the Spoonful house have been hectic.
There are so many cool things happening.

The house: I started the new paint job in the dining room yesterday ~ yes I got in trouble by the big man ~ As he complained about the smell I just smiled cause it looks so good!!! : ) I can't believe how calm and how much b big the room looks. I probably drive Papa Spoonful crazy sometimes... ok, most of the time.

But he loves me anyway!

Today I have to do some touching up and the dining room is all ready for the new carpet.
One room down and one to go ~
I think I'll wait another week or so to paint the living room.



You can barely see the difference in the yellows ~ the old color had more of a green tint.




Now and Then

I am loving the white!!!!!!
Gotta go get into more trouble ... see you all later!

5 comments:

Katharine said...

Hey Missed you too... I love it!!! it is so bright and perfect for jumping into spring! Go girl.. can't wait to see pics of it all finished!

Catherine said...

you did well already keep going!!!

Country Dreaming said...

Looks good--very refreshing!


Come by soon!

Melinda

Julie said...

Oh I so agree the white is so bright and fresh looking. I can't wait to see more!

Nezzy said...

I too am lovin' the white and the room looks marvelous. What a transformation a little paint can make. Now, I'd tell ya'll to stay out of trouble but I can see your havin' waaaay to much fun.

Have a beautiful day, sweetie!!!