Monday, March 22, 2010

a tiny update

Hi friends. It's been busy around here and my laundry is not the only thing getting neglected these days ~ I haven't been a very good blogger lately.
The living room redo is coming along great. The walls were all painted Thursday and Friday, the new curtains are hung and look amazing, esp since I only paid $4.00 a panel for them. The RED sofa comes on Friday ~ I am very excited to see how it looks.
Oh my gosh, I forgot to tell you guys.. while painting the room I decided to paint over the Grinch. I'm sure gonna miss him at Christmas but I really needed to get the walls clean and fresh.
This week I will order carpet for both the living and dining rooms, (and maybe the steps) and the downstairs will be complete ~ then I can do the fun decorating with all of my chotchkees.

The next project is upstairs. We are putting in a separate hall/entrance to the attic, replacing the attic windows, getting carpet and giving that awesome space to Miss Teen
Spoonful. Then we will have a spare bedroom on the 2nd floor for anyone who needs a place to sleep.

I was asked to work this rainy Monday and I suppose that it is time to get ready. Later Friends.

4 comments:

Julie said...

You've been so busy! I can't wait to see pictures and a red couch sounds wonderful!

Cottage Cozy said...

Wow...don't you sound busy...if you have time stop by for my giveaway!

Country Dreaming said...

Good grief--keep going and you'll have a whole new house! That's great!
Will there be pictures?

Good Luck!

Melinda

Catherine said...

I come to see how it is going there! i am busy too, with garden and everything coming with spring!!see you later xxx Catherine