Monday, March 15, 2010

The pretties and the strange

Pretties

Here is part of my pretty collection of goodwill/thrift shop dishes that are displayed in my new plate shelf that hangs proudly in the freshly painted dining room.







Pretty dishes make me smile!



The Strange

Creators at work..
The artist, Miss Teen Spoonful was busy working on her "self sculpture" ~ Her talent is truly amazing!!!

While I, not so amazingly, created my own masterpiece.

$peaking of Green...
We sure have been $eeing lot$ le$$ green around here. $eems like everyday $omething el$e is breaking or cra$hing which in turn need$ to be replaced or fixed!
~ Cha Ching!~
After replacing the printer the other day.. the computer crashed. It has a serious virus which I am guessing came from Teen Spoonfuls daily music file thefts.
As my car was in the shop this afternoon getting repaired ( losing that glorious engine light alarm that I've grown so used to) I bought a brand spanking new computer.
The car sits fixed in the driveway
And I sit fixed at this computer!
Happy Tuesday friends

3 comments:

Beach Vintage said...

Love your green cookies. Hope you get to plant that yellow rose bush.

Country Dreaming said...

I'll tell you--when it rains it pours.
Glad that you have a new computer
and your car is fixed.

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!

Melinda

Julie said...

Yum green cookies! Little Miss Spoonful is very talented.

And I love the new dishes!