Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St Patricks Day



I do not like them in a box.

I do not like them with a fox

.I do not like them in a house.

I do not like them with a mouse.

I do not like them here or there.

I do not like them anywhere.

I do not like green eggs and ham.

I do not like them, Sam I am.



We had breakfast for dinner and in honor of St Patrick's day, Selfie and I had little fun with green food coloring.

It looked pretty gross....

but it all got eaten.

Did you all have a nice St Patty's day? It was a great day here. I got a lovely visit at work today from some blogger family~family. Thank you Katharine for that wonderful CD, I plan on chilling with it while painting the Living room tomorrow. Can't wait!

Happy Thursday everyone! Tomorrow is my guilty pleasure.. the third episode of this seasons Real Housewives of NYC on Bravo. I love the housewives.. all of them .. ( OC, Atlanta, Jersey and NY ) They make me want to wear high heels and gaughty cocktail rings ~ To the SUPER MARKET!!

4 comments:

Country Dreaming said...

Hi---
I love the way you started your post! Cute. Not sure how brave I'd be to try this. Great job.
We had a quiet holiday--spent some time with Ken's dad.
My fav housewives are Jersey. Looking forward to them returning
this season.
Have a great day tomorrow.

Melinda

Catherine said...

Happy saint Patrick!(did you finish your decoration work?) hugs Catherine

Julie said...

That was one of my favorite stories when I was little! Love the green food yummy!

Nezzy said...

I love Dr. Seuss!!! I'm so glad ya'll enjoyed your green breakfast, no matter how odd it may have looked I'm sure it tasted fantastic!

God bless and have a fabulous Friday!!!