Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine creations





I got the mixer nice and dirty today.



I love it, love it,
love it, love it!!!



For the first time in my life I made homemade bread....

White bread
Cinnamon bread
Garlic bread





































And we baked enough cookies to send a few little Chocolate chip Valentines to our favorite elderly neighbors.


















Making Cards
Nothing like waiting until the last minute to make our Valentine cards. Tonight, after the mixer was cleaned and put away the kids ( large and small) and I clustered around the table and got creative with paper, glitter, stickers, glue.
Fun!


















The guy next to Teen Spoonful is "Bob" ~ Teen Spoonful's boyfriend.
He likes doing crafty/family stuff with us.





















Happy Valentines Day!

7 comments:

Katharine said...

Happy Valentine's Day~

Julie said...

Your bread looks wonderful! I started making my own bread over a year ago and haven't purchased a loaf in over a year!

Happy Valentines Day to you and your sweet family!

Cottage Cozy said...

What fun, Leslie...your bread looks wonderful!

Country Dreaming said...

I LOVE HOMEMADE BREAD!!!
Looks like fun.


Melinda

Diane at Crafty Passions said...

Love homemade bread and goodies, I have a Kitchen Aid too plus other Kitchen Aid appliances,I totally am in love with them all, worth every penny, I know they aren't cheap but so worth it.
Thanks for coming by and agreeing with me about the photo on cards situation.
Diane

Ginger said...

Homemade cookies, bread and cards! What a great Valentine's Day! Everything looks just delicious. :)

Beach Vintage said...

Hi Leslie, thanks for taking the time to visit me. You have really made my mouth water with all that beautiful bread making, and got me feeling crafty with all that card making! Take care. Simone xx