Thursday, February 18, 2010

pick me up

Sometimes I get into a house funk.

As usual, it normally takes place in the heart of the dreary winter season when I am stuck inside, the pellet stove is kicking off way to much dust, and there is no color ( other then white) outside of my windows.

I want fresh air, colors, paints, fabrics, carpet..

and I don't want to do anything until I get those things!


Meanwhile, this big black nose can always get me out of my funk!




This dog truly is the sweetest soul ~ Feeling funky.. just stare into those big brown eyes.. : )
There are many days where this black nose is smudged with my pink lipstick.


I played around on the sun porch today and got a little "color" help from my friend Mr Pipe Toting Leprechaun and lots of green glitter.






Nothing like a little something new to give a room some needed Pick Me Up.

$6.00 bought me this awesome funky tea set thingy at the Goodwill today.

I think that it will be gorgeous with some live greens.. maybe some Ivy or Heather.








Sharky likes them!!!



2 comments:

Beach Vintage said...

Very very cute nose indeed.

Country Dreaming said...

Love Sharky--his nose IS cute!

Melinda