Thursday, February 18, 2010

hog heaven


Ever hear the term Hog Heaven?

hog heaven
Function: noun
Date: 1944

: an extremely satisfying state or situation


I suppose that a kid in a candy shop would be in hog heaven.







































It just so happens that for the past few years I have had a simple job at my favorite place to shop.

When I go to work, I am surrounded by things that I love ~


~ and I am in Hog Heaven!



Forget about the ugly black slush andthe sore backs from shoveling..
The not so pleasant part of having 2 blizzards in a week and 30 odd inches of snow on the ground:
We haven't seen a garbage truck in weeks!

Lovely!

Happy Thurday Friends.

3 comments:

Katharine said...

So glad you are in Hog Heaven :) Have a great day!

Country Dreaming said...

Sorry to hear that you haven't had trash pickup--I guess everything is frozen huh?

Hog heaven--I love that state of mind!

Melinda

Nezzy said...

Yep! This Ozark farm chick grew up with the term 'hog heaven!' I' lovin' your Mr Pipe Totin' Leprechaun, that's one way to add some green to this horrific winter. You little tea set is just too cute.

Have a wonderfully blessed day from the hills and hollers of the Missouri Ponderosa!!!