Friday, February 12, 2010

an early Valentine

Sometimes I feel like a princess.
( and sometimes I deserve it)

Having received the most Beautiful Awesome Wonderful Incredible Valentines gift a little early, Selfie Spoonful and I whipped up a batch of yummy brownies which we cut into cute little heart shapes.
Tomorrow I will buy yeast and flour and whatever else I can find to mix up!!

























Just look at this beauty!!

It is love at first sight.
























Oh.. and the brownies were good too!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

I have got one it's very useful for baking and making bread.Your little cakes look good.Happy baking! Catherine

Katharine said...

Awesome!!! She's gorgeous! What a great gift... Oh the things you can make!... Happy Valentines.

Country Dreaming said...

How fun for you! Enjoy.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to you!

Melinda