Friday, February 26, 2010

Angels flying to close to the ground

Happy Friday Friends!


It's snowing AGAIN here in Baltimore.


Remember way back in the beginning of February when I said that I LIKED snow?


Call it temporary insanity!


February is my least favorite month of the year!


How is it that the shortest month takes the longest to go by?


And beautiful June ~ will fly by!






Tuesday March 2nd is the 6th anniversary of my mom's passing and as I do every year I have added her favorite Willie Nelson songs to my play list. The Beth Rowley version of Angels flying to close to the ground is one of my all time favorites. It is such a beautiful version, I hope you all enjoy it as I do.

I'll be back soon ~ Be safe!

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Love your post today. What a great way to remember you mom.

We've not had nearly as much snow as you, but there's a possibility of more next week and I'm really hoping it won't happen. Looking forward to spring!

Have a great weekend. :)

Country Dreaming said...

Temporary insanity huh?
Well try to enjoy it.

Great memory of your Mom--Bless her.
Glad you liked your award.

Melinda