Sunday, January 31, 2010

tranquility

I made a few changes to our bedroom today ~

The curtains and quilt are new.
It's so calm and relaxing.



The R&R necessities.. glasses, books, remotes and music.


I stole some of the girls framed works of art from the hallway to hang in my room.
I like random clusters of pictures.

I recycled my old coffee mug holder for my bracelets.







Bought these books today.

The first on my February reading list:

Diet magazine ~ to stay motivated.


Polymer Clay cookbook ~ to stay creative.


The Harlequin one-nighter: The Desert King's Housekeeper bride ~ No excuse ! : )


Happy safe February everyone!!!!
Leslie

4 comments:

Julie said...

Your room looks lovely and I like how you hang the pictures and the word Dream!

Looks like some good books! Oh how I hate to Diet!

Debbie said...

Your blog looks soooooooooooo wonderful. I felt happyjust stopping by. I think I will take a break from cutting out Valentine's Day Banners to go make a cup of hot chocolate. Deb

Katharine said...

The room looks lovely.. what a great idea for the coffee mug holder.. very creative!

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

the doggy in the header is adorable..and YES ! Bring on February !

thanks for stopping by....

more later
kary