Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pink and Red weekend

After reading some of my favorite blogs who are busy with the pink and red ~ it looks likes it's time for Valentines Decorating. I pulled some stuff out and hopefully will be done by the end of the weekend. Maybe if I get my chores done ~ my house is in the transitional chaos stage as we try to make room and get things ready for Grandma Spoonful ~

Where was I? .. oh yes, Maybe If I can get my chores done we can do a V-Day themed craft this weekend.









Selfie .. showing off her black tongue and her new shirt.
I ordered the shirt from Canada on December 17th and it finally got here yesterday.
It was well worth the wait.
She looooooooooooooves it!!
Betcha I'll have to sneak this shirt away for washing!



3 comments:

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

Thanks for stopping by Farmhouse.....and you dogs are adorable...

more later,
Kary

Julie said...

You need to look at the fun valentine wreath on the blog Cherry Hill Cottage. I'm going to make one its just so cute.

Acorn Cottage said...

Your decoration look cute. That is the one holiday I love, but can't say other than a snoopy flag for outside I don't have too mant decorations for! Sounds like I need to go shopping!

Nancy