Monday, January 11, 2010

American Idol


Notice the new music playlist ~
Can you believe it's that time again!

I didn't watch the first few seasons of American Idol. I was simply not interested .. but mostly my motivation not to watch was out of pure stubbornness. I was so sick of people telling me about it.. telling me how greeaatt it was a how I needed to watch it that I rebelled against it.

It was the year of Bo Bice and Carrie Underwood that I became a closet viewer. Shhhhh..don't tell, I loved it, even without having seen the crazy auditions that year.

I've been hooked ever since. It gives us something to look forward to during the dreary winter season. Plus, it is time for our whole family to sit, laugh,sing, joke and enjoy.
But mostly laugh!

As for Simon ~

I think I need to rock out in one of these shirts!

Although a little harsh sometimes... OK, he's a lot harsh.. I am usually silently thinking what he says. : )

I hear that he is leaving the show next year.. I, for one don't think the show will make it without him. Just my opinion.




So now the problem is.. I've got to Tivo Bob and Jillian!!!!

1 comments:

Julie said...

I just posted about how I'm going to watch it tonight! I started watching it with my daughter three years ago when we moved in with them while building our home. I so enjoyed spending the time with her that when I heard that it was going to start tonight I called and reminded her that I would be there at 7:00!