Sunday, January 17, 2010

AC MICHAEL'S / SUN PORCH

I finally got the Sun porch back to normal and cleaned up. It's been a mess since Halloween.

Now, there are hearts everywhere.







Above ~ I redid one of our little paper Christmas houses.. I think we can call it Cupid's House.
Below ~ I used my Cricut and made some alphabet to create these hanging tags.

I decoupaged the letters to paper, punched a hole in each, added a pretty ribbon and hung each from a long ribbon ~
Having worked and collected many goodies from both ACMoore.com-Arts and Crafts ( AC Moore and Michael's) Michaels - The Arts & Crafts Store craft stores, it is only fitting that my craft nook would be named AC Michael's.





1 comments:

Julie said...

You've been working hard! I love all the hearts and that quilt is so sweet. Did you make it?

And what a cute puppy face!