Sunday, December 27, 2009

The You've Got Mail Reading Challenge


I think that this looks like fun! I'm pretty sure that Ms Teen Spoonful has read many of these authors already.~ I'm sure I can borrow a few.
If you'd like to join, visit here for more details ~
You've Got Mail Reading Challenge

Happy Reading

You've Got Mail Reading Challenge

Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks starred in this 1998 Nora Eprhon romantic comedy that follows the battle between an independent bookstore, The Shoppe Around the Corner, and a mega-chain giant, Fox Books. Released twelve years ago in theatres, I may be prematurely declaring this charming film a classic, but it is my favorite of all time and look forward to celebrating its delight throughout the new year. I hope you will join me in reading the authors and books highlighted, mentioned or pictured throughout the film as well as participate in the bi-weekly movie-themed memes, mini-challenges, quizzes and giveaways.

The challenge runs from January 1, 2010 to December 31, 2010 and you may join at any time. You may overlap with other challenges. There is no set number of authors/books to read. You can choose to read anywhere from one to all from the list below.

Any book by or about the following authors:
Jane Austen
L.M. Montgomery
Maud Hart Lovelace
Noel Streatfeild
Roald Dahl
Kay Thompson
Shel Silverstein
E.B. White
Beatrix Potter
Dr. Suess
Ludwig Bemelmans
Mario Puzo
George Bernard Shaw
Thomas Jefferson

2 comments:

Julie said...

Sounds fun but I'm just not much of a reader, but my daughter is so I will be calling her!

Lilly said...

Sounds like a fun challenge, I will try to do it this year instead!