Saturday, December 12, 2009

Mouse infestation and homemade ornaments


Hoping to have some creative energy, I bought 3 white plaster/clay .65 cent ornaments last week.

Until these. I haven't made any christmas gifts yet this season. They are not much.. but atleast now I feel like I've done something.

The Gingerbread man I personalised for Mitch's guy friend's family. Since she is staying a few days with them after christmas we needed a little touch of something to add to her gift.

The Finland flag mitten was made for my favorite Finnish family(old boss)!! Seems that I've gotten into the habit of making them some kind of ornament for Christmas each year.




What do you get when you cross a jar of cherries with stems, melted chocolate, Hershey's kisses and sliced
almonds?


A yummy mouse infestation


holding it by the stem, dip the cherry into melted chocolate ~ add kiss ( head) and almonds (ears) while choc is still soft.

Let cool.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Those are the cutest little mice! I really am going to try those. I have a son that love the chocolate covered cherries!

Jane @ Going Jane said...

I love, love, love the mice, Leslie!