Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Eve Eve






Everything is ready, we've got the snow, the presents and our family.. Hurry Christmas and get here!! For some reason this year I am not feeling the stress of Christmas, actually.. I am very much at peace. I have had this forgiving spirit for the past few months.. mending bridges and spontaneously helping people. Although some things haven't worked out the way I would have like them to, It has been a real positive experience for me. I hope that this feeling continues to move me forward and lasts long after Christmas.









The snow, Thank goodness that there is still plenty of it for Selfie to play in. Poor thing would be going crazy in this house with all of those presents calling her name.






The scene under and around our tree looks like Santa has already come and gone. Everything is wrapped and waiting.. There are some big surprises under that tree. Tomorrow ( Christmas Eve) the girls can pick two of the "mom and Dad" gifts ~ Of course one is picked by me and as tradition goes it is new pajama's to wear as we wait for Santa to arrive.

1 comments:

Julie said...

Oh it all looks so pretty! I hope you and your family has a very Merry Christmas!