Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

~~~~Happy Thanksgiving~~~~

I am thankful for my family and friends....
Our health,
our happy smart kids,
our great jobs,
our nice home,
our memories,
our love,
and
God.
My new boots,
central park,
the swimming pool in the summer time,
faith,
working 5 hour shifts,
Only working 4 of those hours on Black Friday,
toe nail clippers,
a warm fire in the stove,
catholic schools,
Bertucci's pizza,
Pumpkin spice anything,
the boat,
coffee,
republicans,
the will to remain a non smoker,
the new truck,
Christmas music,
mouse traps,
paper,
windex,
bobby pins,
the flushing of the john,
snow,
muscles,
old vcr's,
Tvo,
warm blankets,
winter scented candles,
popcorn,
pretty sheets,
the roof,
having a clean floor beneath my bare feet,
and everything
in Between!!

1 comments:

Julie said...

I hope your family had a wonderful day!